Mother’s Day is just around the corner and I wanted to do something nice for all of my readers. You probably all know that crochet a little bit and that I also have an Etsy shop. Lately I have been really into bags- clutches, backpacks, drawstring bags, hobo bags – you name it.
Well what woman doesn’t like a cute bag? So to save one lucky reader the trouble of purchasing too many Mother’s Day gifts, I have decided to give away one or more bags within the next two weeks. Here’s all that you have to do:
1. Visit my Etsy site and use the Share link on the right to Tweet about one of my items – make sure that you include #Niseylee in tweet so that I can search for it
2. If you don’t have a Twitter account, become a fan of my Crochet From The Heart page on Facebook, share one of my pics or items and leave a comment on this post to let me know that you did.
3. Read and comment on at least one of my blog posts
4. Add a link to this post on your blog (if u have a blog that is)
5. On Saturday April 24th I will choose someone to send a bag to, I will rinse and repeat on May 1 st, so be sure to participate both weeks!
I haven’t decided which bags to give away yet, but here are pictures of likely candidates (the two red sparkly bags on the top left are included). If you have trouble with any of the tasks please let me know!