I don’t want this blog to become a huge advertisement for my business, but…recognizing that at least one-third of the American population is uninsured and a percentage of the rest are underinsured
I did feel a need to at least let my readers know what we offer to alleviate these issues and about our special promotion in the month of December.
- Dental, Vision, and Prescription are often offered separately from medical at an additional cost to you. Ameriplan offers a plan which includes all of these as well as chiropractic (which is often not covered by insurance at all) for only $14.95 for an individual or $19.95 for a family of up to 20 people
- Discount Plans do not have any exclusions – you can be 1 or 100, healthy or sick, having your baby at home or in a hospital- no problem.
- If you are on maintenance medications or are spending more than $100 per month on prescriptions our prescription Advocacy Program allows you to spend only $82 per month and receive all of your meds for FREE!
- Our hospital advocacy program has helped many of our members to reduce or eliminate their medical.
- If you have insurance, many of our providers will use our plan to discount your bill first and then bill the insurance company the remainder. This means less out of pocket for you.
- And last but not least , you can purchase any one of our plans for only $20 until 12/31/2008
There you are short and sweet, so:
- if you’ve been overdosing on aspirin because you can’t afford to go to the dentist
- or haven’t had a mammogram or check-up in years
- or are just tired of paying for insurance and then still having to come out of pocket for what your insurance does not cover
- Click here to learn more or sign up.
P.S. Did I mention the 30 day money back guarantee? The $300 Gas Card? The Vacation for 2 with airfare? The Cash Back program for online purchases?